Webinar: I’m a Member, Now What?! — The ORCID Member Portal

The second session in our I’m a Member, Now What?! webinar series is all about the ORCID Member Portal.

The ORCID Member Portal is a suite of tools that helps member organizations get more from their ORCID membership. In this session, you’ll learn about account management and the tools available in member portal. We’ll also provide an extensive walkthrough of reports, demonstrating the different functions and sharing best practices.

To accommodate our global audience, there will be three instances of this webinar, a live session and two recorded sessions with live Q&A.

Live Session: 29 September @ 14:00 UTC+1 (see your time zone)
Register here

Americas recorded session with live Q&A: 29 September @ 16:00 UTC-4 (see your time zone )
Register here

APAC recorded session with live Q&A: 30 September @ 10:00 UTC+8 (see your time zone )
Register here

More about the series: I’m a Member, Now What?! is a member-focused webinar series that aims to help ORCID members, both new and longstanding, get the most out of membership. Topics covered in this series include: Help & Support, Member Portal, ORCID Certified Systems, Custom Integrations, Benefits, Workflows, Affiliations, and Communication.

Save the date for these future webinars in the series:
10 November: ORCID Certified Systems